Bergfeld Agency, LLC
Insurance Real Estate
In 1887 The McBride agency joined Tyler’s growing roster of businesses marking the beginning of what is now Bergfeld Agency LLC. The Bergfeld’s entered the insurance business in 1932, when Julius A. Bergfeld and Julius L. Bergfeld each purchased a share of the McBride Insurance Agency. In 1933, only one year after joining The McBride Agency, Julius A. Bergfeld and his son bought full ownership in the agency which has now been in continuous operation for over 125 years. Julius L. Bergfeld Jr. joined the agency in 1969 as a partner and in January 2009 his son Brad Bergfeld became a partner.